Tuesday, May 10, 2011

National Emergency Alert System Set To Launch In NYC « CBS New York

National Emergency Alert System Set To Launch In NYC « CBS New York
---
soule:  oh, goody! more crap to deal with.  i wonder if Michelle "O" will download some of her special I-Tunes for us'ns to listen to while we're workin three jobs, draining our bank accounts because of $4.00/gal. gas and runnin for Governor.  I LOVE NEW YORK say, what about the rest of us, don't we count cuz we only have 4 people left in our town?  yu noticed i didn't say if they wuz livin or dead.  And at the rate the government is destroying, er I mean helping the housing sector, this has become a desperate situation for many.  The thought that the government is behind this NEAS (u cud sustitute a few difrent letters and come up with NAUSea (that somehow seems more fittin) gives me the willies and they want all this done by 2012?  Hmmm, 2012 = 2+0+1+2 = the number 5.  And the number 5 stands for???  I foget but you uns kin look it up.  If I be off on my nuero-illogical skills, one of you numero uno olologists correct me, okay?  Now, let's see what we can do with this...N= Nuts (help me out here) E= Establishment, A= Assholes and S= Sucker.  (now who do ya think falls into the last category)?  Yup, u guessed it.  And you do know that our cell phones ain't gonna work if we're hit with an EMP or a CME, or a DNA or a DNC or an RNC, right?   We're dealin with Homeland In-Security here, peasants, so i believes i has a question....

Question:  Homeland Discurtesy, "will we or will we not be notified before the event (whatever it is) takes place"?  Answer:  BS, BS, BS, BS, and more BS....  Me:  Oh really, ya don't say."  (u cudda nocked me over with a feather)  Note:  We're dealin with the gov here and their track record sucks....

No comments: