Saturday, May 14, 2011

Memories....

M�rk skog/Dark forest
i am sitting by myself in the middle of a clearing on an old gray Army blanket.  There's no one else around.    The blanket material is not soft, but coarse.  Surrounding me are very tall straight trees but I cannot tell if they are pines or deciduous.  They are grouped very closely together.  Think of deep black and a deep dark, blackish green.  I'd say the trees are about 50 - 75' away from me.  There is a light shining down over me.    It is not bright but diffused, muted and soft.  Like the color of an old yellow outdoor light bulb that has been hanging on the porch for awhile and is covered with dust.  It is not a beam of light coming down but cone-shaped like a triangle with the pointy part at the top and becoming wider as it comes down.  I think I am sitting cross-legged with my hands folded in my lap.  Almost as if in a Yoga position.  I do not know what I am wearing (again I cannot tell) but it seems I am entranced, catatonic, or mesmerized as I do not remember being able to move.  I believe this event happened during the daytime.  But I can't figure out why everything around me is so dark and right where I am sitting is so light.  There are no sounds of any animals or birds at all.  It is completely quiet.  There obviously has to be a light source of some kind.  And the light is too broad to be the moon and if this happened in the daytime then obviously there wouldn't be a moon.  I can't really remember if I am looking up to see where this light is coming from or not.  Yet I have the feeling that I am, in wonderment.  The thing is I am not the least bit afraid.  It is almost like a message of some kind, coming down.  This has been a recurring picture in my mind, now, for several years. 

No comments: