Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Start Taking Back Your Life

I can't tell you what 2012 holds for us.  But I sure know there are plenty of opinions out there!

What I can tell you is that I have a confident, almost exhilarating, looking foward to feeling that something good this way comes.  It is emanating from the center of my being...the heart.

We do need to continue to focus on the positive, on the good, on the light that surrounds all of us, instead of allowing the darkness to swallow us up.  Empowering negativity by anxious and dire thoughts will not improve our situation(s).

We all have within us the capability to change, reach out toward others and pray for our leaders.

Events and people will run their course.  Once something is set in motion, it either gains speed or peters out.

Those of us, watching from the sidelines, can feel helpless as we feel we have no control over what is happening.

I tried an experiment.  And maybe this will work for you.

I discontinued my satellite t..v.  It's been six months now and I've noticed a big difference.

I am actually able to think for myself without every anchor in the world filling my head with a bunch of mumbo jumbo.

Every morning I'd get up and the first thing I'd hear was background noise that almost drowned out the coffee maker.  

Bobble heads all clamoring for my attention, inane commercials, and incessant talking while I tried to go about my business.

So I put an end to the chatter and what happened?

I found I was able to sift through all the garbage they were spewing and reclaim my own decision making process without the help of a bunch of blubbering antagonists.

And I'm saving much needed money.

Try it.  It may work for you too.









No comments: