Monday, October 24, 2011

Why I Started This Blog

Being new to "Blogging," I started out not knowing a thing; what subject matter should i focus on? how do i connect with people? i had no real idea of where i wanted this forum to go.
After several years of getting my feet "wet" i now feel my main focus is (hopefully) educating, informing  people on many different issues. Alongside that, i believe the most important thing i am trying to convey is that we all have a common bond. We are here only temporarily, as caretakers of this planet, and we only want what's best for our communities, children and families. I believe in People. If given the resources, they are a wellspring of the purest spring water...full of wonderful ideas and rich beliefs, that will benefit and enrich all of us.  Woven throughout this blog are spiritual musings, occasional rants, (especially when i see what I believe to be blatant wrong-doing) poetry and a deep desire that mankind learn to live together harmoniously with our natural surroundings and with each other. Thus, my belief that, deep down, We Are All One. It is my fervent hope that someday we will all come face to face with this undeniable fact. My intent is not to embarrass, nor discriminate, make fun or harm, in any way.  i am only attempting to provide subject matter on many different topics that i feel are beneficial and helpful in making one think...hopefully allowing for different perspectives and thus bridging gaps across a great divide, empowering and offering hope and comfort. Maybe, in some way, it will encourage those who are addicted/afflicted to find the strength to make those difficult yet positive change(s) they may have been contemplating for some time.



No comments: