Monday, October 24, 2011

Seriously, Though....

I'm glad I made the decision to get rid of Dish T.V. 

Now, I don't have nothin against Dish but when my bill kept goin up and my checkbook balance kept goin down, and I kept hearin the same ole same ole, only watch one channel out of 500, well it just made sense to disconnect.  You gotta watch yer pennies.

I didn't know it then but after they disconnected me, i figgered out that them people had had me hog-tied fer quite a while.  it wasn't until after about two months, without havin to listen to all that gall-danged background noise, that i could think clear through to the other end of a thought without gittin side-tracked. 

I felt liberated!  i yelled, "i'm free, i'm free!  let someone else make this corsporation rich...it ain't gonna be me no more, no how".

Now I can finally go back to eatin my Pupiklech without anybody botherin me.

Another amazin discovery I made was I could actually make a decision all by myself ( i remember doin that some time ago...) without some durn blonde bobblehead a-slippin a bridle on me and constantly pullin my reins left or right.

The best part.....I can still add....2+2 = 2, so that means my mental neuro-a-logical wirein ain't been hurt. 

Seriously though, we got too much mental/background noise we're dealin with day in, day out.  no wonder we be in so much trouble....we're completely farblongjid! 




No comments: