Friday, April 1, 2011

Lawsuit seeks dissolution of Dunwoody, Sandy Springs, Johns Creek, Milton, Chattahoochee Hills  | ajc.com

http://www.ajc.com/news/lawsuit-seeks-dissolution-of-888729.html
---
soule: I don't see a problem as I believe this lawsuit has no merit. From what I read, this civil rights group is disturbed and angered by the fact that white people (and can someone please explain to me just what the heck constitutes a white person?)
are residing where they choose to reside. I personally am a mix of several races as are many, many people. What do you call me? Could this lawsuit possibly have anything to do with future voter turnout? Years ago, during the civil rights movement, people were forced to live in certain areas but that was then and this is now. Now people of all colors are living anywhere they want. Quite a leap forward. How many states have subdivisions, with groups of people living in them, black, white, Asian and others, because they choose to live where there is low crime, ample shopping, good homes and good schools? And if the shoe were on the other foot (whites being the minority) would the same rules apply? Jus wonderin....

No comments: