Monday, March 14, 2011

Obama the Fool

March 15, 2011
Silence is golden but it can also be deafening. I'm refraining from using the term President in front of Mr. Obama's name because there's no connection between the two. It's just a shallow title. Sorta like "Community Organizer." I have tried to find anything "presidential about this man. One of the saddest things is this man does have all the makings of a great President (somewhere) but he's blown it. To my fellow Americans I ask...What folly have we wrought? To vote a man into office who didn't/doesn't have a clue on how to run a country other than into the ground with the help of his neer-do-wells. What a pity, what a shame, for this country called the United States of America has finally gone down on its backside. Mind-boggling that so many couldn't have cared less about the background of this man and in spite of all the warning signs, still went out and voted for him...a charlatan, a do-nothing, a passive extremist who cares more for golfing and watching basketball than stepping up to the plate of leading this country he was elected to lead. And, addressing the most massive destructive act of nature ever witnessed by the world against a tiny island nation, Japan. America, you and I are going to pay for this mistake and dearly. We won't even get to Libya and the call for help from the freedom fighters to the West to take Ghaddafi down. Where is Obama? MIA. The light of day (a wake up call?..one can only hope and pray) is finally shining on this man whom I believe has despoiled the title that was bestowed on him back in November. And because of that decision, a vacuous, empty-headed, clueless, indecisive, spineless individual now occupies the Oval Office. I am afraid for my country for the decision we made back in 2008. I am afraid for the world. I am embarrassed beyond words that a majority of Americans voted him into office. The Left really did a number on you along with their cohorts in the MSM. And anyone who wants to take issue with what I just posted, go ahead....MAKE MY DAY

No comments: