Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Do You See What I See?

I can taste it, I can feel it, I can sense it.  Whenever I'm having a bad day, whenever I stare out the window and look across the lawn at a dismal landscape, I have to remind myself that it's only a temporary view.

There is another reality out there, beyond the physical, beyond the material, beyond what my senses are perceiving.

This other reality pokes at me, flirts with me, teases me.  I can hear giggling and little ones surrounding me...looking up at me, as if to say, "don't you see us?"

I try and tread lightly when talking with those who do not understand.

I feel blessed that I am able to feel these things, perceive these things that are so far, far away...yet, are they really?  For they are within my cognitive grasp.

Maybe it's a form of RV (Remote Viewing).  I don't know.  All I know is what I feel and what I can see without using my eyes but relying on that part of me (that's in all of us) and lies at the core of our being.

I can hear the giggling now as I sit at my computer.

The voices are full of happiness and no cares...freedom from all fear.

These little beings are a source of joy to me and I hope they decide to stick around for awhile.

I guess some of you could say I'm quite mad as I'm hearing voices.  You're obviously entitled to your opinion.

So be it.



No comments: