Thursday, August 4, 2011

LETTER TO THE EDITOR

When is an overthrow not an overthrow?

Just because a group of twelve Congressmen decide to form a super committee as an excuse for not tackling this nation's horrendous debt problem is no reason to believe otherwise. 

And we must not forget Obama, who will cast the deciding vote.  Excuse me?  Since when does this happen and right under our noses?  And with nary a whimper from the American people?

Am I frightened by what I am seeing?  Am I distraught?  Am I angry?  Am I going nuts?

All of the above.

Where are we America?  Where are you, the sleeping, hapless, lazy, oblivious, ignorant, American who voted this piece of refuse into office, hmmmm?

DO NOT BLAME ME.

My father and others went out and fought so you could refuse to work, draw your welfare check, sip your wine and smoke your dope.

Are there any people left in this country WHO GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHAT IS HAPPENING IN WASHINGTON, D.C.????

In case you haven't noticed, BOTH parties just sold this country out. 

We now have a so-called Super Committee, made up of six Dems and six Repubs with the President of the United States holding the "deciding" vote.

Since when?

Do you realize that we have just centralized power in Washington, D.C.?  And that the new spelling might as well be AMERIKA? 

Did these goons give any thought to the United States Constitution?

There is nothing to be found ANYWHERE in the Constitution that agrees to this sort of thing.

This is what it is...A CLEAR USURPATION OF POWER BY A WILLING CONGRESS, A WILLING PRESIDENT AND A WILLING PRESS.

How much more rope do we have left to hang ourselves with?

I am disgusted with what I am seeing.

When are we going to wake up? 

Or will we go down in the annals of history as not giving a damn about all those who willingly went out and sacrificed their lives, their futures, their families to keep this country free?

To all of those who voted for BIG GOVERNMENT you got what you voted for.

I hope you're happy.  I am not. 

No comments: