Thursday, October 15, 2009

Schweinehunde! (That's "Congress" Spelled Backwards)


Do you get the feeling that something's wrong? That something just isn't right? That maybe we better hunker down, in a bunker for the night? For my antennae she be wobblin, my knees they be cobblin, and my legs are a hobblin. This ain't Halloween is it? Cause where's the Hob Gobblin? But wait, there it is, what a dummie I am. When I see it, it reminds me of a large piece of ham. It lies just below my old windowsill. I can see it from here, why it's Capital Hill! I get chills down my spine, I can't speak, I can't see. I'm at a loss as to why they act like Zombies! They're out of control, they don't care about us. They're spending and spending, we've been thrown under the bus. But one day we'll come back to haunt them with glee. And that gives me much joy and hee hee and hee hee. Happy Halloween.

P.S. And I ain't gettin no Swine Flu shot. Why the hell would I? I've already been infected.

No comments: