Sunday, November 3, 2013

Did Juan Williams, Fox News, Sign Up for Obama Care?

To Juan Williams of Fox News, shut the hell up.  I listened to some of what you said yesterday, 11/2/13, in defense of your President as you leveled part of the blame for the embarrassingly and woeful launch of Obama Care to the thirty or so state governors who decided (and in my particular state this decision was made by the voters) to let the federal government set up and handle their own exchanges.  They wanted no part of them.  I say, cudos to those governors and the voters.  To Fox News I am tired of your "fair and balanced" approach to the point of throwing up.  I am tired of hearing those on the left being given an opportunity on your cable news network to continue to offend me, my family, my country, my common sense and my decency.  Your insistence that you maintain a fair and balanced commentary is commendable but not to the point where a spokes person can get away with making statements such as Mr. Williams did yesterday.  I take extreme offense.  Because of your president, Mr. Williams, this country is now spiraling out of control.  And your flagrant, inane continued support for a Democratic Party gone mad, led by a president who should be in prison, has now put my family's health care in jeopardy along with my country, small business, doctors, my happiness and well-being.  You, along with your dear leader, have successfully undermined and dealt a fatal blow to one of the greatest health care systems on this planet.  And yet you continue to open your mouth in support of one of the most insidious presidents I have ever witnessed.  You are an accomplice to murder Mr. Williams.  Murdering a country.   And that goes for the rest of you liberal bastards.  And to those of you who voted for Obama I don't feel one bit sorry for you.  You got what you voted for.  Who I do feel sorry for are all those who are now beginning to suffer and pay for your mistake in 2008.  And by the way, Mr. Williams, did you sign up for Obama Care?  I'd very much like an answer to this one.  You make me puke.

No comments: