Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Message Came Through


A message came through
So poignant, so clear
One of pure Love
And not of fright Fear
I felt myself
Flailing through
Gray billowed mass
Trying not to go under
Holding on to compass
No lightning
No rain
No huge crack of thunder
It assessed me entirely
As I was sinking down under
The Spirit spoke:
In my current state
There was no wiped clean slate
I felt sad, felt remorse
For steering my ship
On such wayward course
After much deep reflection
I gained new direction
And am making those changes
The Spirit apprised
For myself
For my loved ones
Be still human pride!
Not amazing to me
To be close in contact
With Them anymore
It’s just matter of fact
The Spiritual Realm
Is making waves on your shore
So open yourself up
To a world Oh so Wide
And don’t be afraid
To breach the Divide
---www.freepicturesweb.com

No comments: