Saturday, March 13, 2010

Can You Spell Bondage?

Why won't they listen to the people, who keep shouting from the rooftops, steeples? Yet from the depths of darkest night these vampires stealthily prepare to strike. I hang my head in disbelief as I watch those sacrosanct and hallowed halls known as the Senate start to fall. Their victims fail to feel the bite until their fevers start to spike. With funereal eyes and putrid breath the vampires hover over their last conquest...a once beautiful mass of humanity, now littering the ground like maggoty. Reid, Pelosi and the gang now will gong on metal bang. They'll toast and shout and twist and turn the knife they've planted inside us burn. They've killed us all with "Health Care" Bill. They've murdered us with poison pill. I'd like to know how we did vote for a bunch of "cut our throats". This nation won by Founders Stout, World War Vets and many Bravehearts I have not met, who've given all for this Grand Land but now it looks like underhand. Can you spell BONDAGE? Look it up because will be our bitter cup for years to come I'm afraid to say because of the vote we cast that day.

No comments: