Friday, January 22, 2010

The Specters Speak

Gaunt and haggard trees, a dismal landscape...I thought, "This is all a big mistake." Burnt-up skies, and here and there, I thought I spied a hidden lair.

When I started out across this land, I felt my heart throb in my hand. I sensed at once the deep price paid, and the depth of sacrifice made. The incomprehensible sense of loss. The hurtful, unimaginable cost.

Slowly, my eyes were drawn down, toward the ground.   Dark colors were welling up, under my boot. The deepest of reds, issuing up from the depths and up from the roots.

As I slowly looked around, I strained my ears and wondered what it was I heard..."Were those voices"? 

Out of the white droplets of mist ghostly images formed, just a short distance away.  There were faces of different colors...mahogany, yellow, brown and white, but they weren't here to fuss or fight. They were here to set things right.

It was so very hard to see. They were forming together quite quickly.  They called themselves "The Brothers All".

A gnarly hand thrust through the mist, an invite tucked inside its fist. He stared at me until I took it  and, with much trepidation, opened it up.

It read, "You have been invited to our Sacred Hall". I had no choice in the matter at all.

I was quickly grasped by a hand and whisked away.

When I arrived, I found myself inside an immense, cavernous room. Almost at once, we heard the  eerie sounds of long lost souls echoing through this chamber of woe.  Their voices slowly ebbed away into nothingness.  We watched a single snowflake noiselessly making its last graceful descent to the ground.  And there it lay.  Until it melted quite away.

The specters formed a circle and spoke:  "The time has come, for all Mankind, to retreat from its insatiable mission of conquest, as the hour is upon them. 

The final edition of God's Creation Masterpiece is at Mankind's doorstep. Our Last Will and Testament lacks only His signature. If Mankind does not turn back now, seeking His laws and forgiveness for all the wrongs we've committed, we will have run out of time.

The thin fabric that separates this earthly realm from God's reality will soon part and be swept away for all time.  This hour is fast approaching.  Those of us on earth will face the ultimate of all spiritual realities. The magnitude of this will be revealed to all and the time to make things right will have come and gone.  

The Day of Judgment is upon us.  We still have time to turn things around. God is caring and compassionate.  He continues to allow us opportunities to fix things but time is running out.

The hour hand on the universal time piece is fast approaching midnight.  

WE ARE ALL ONE no matter our faith.

For the Lord God Has Made Us All.  

No comments: