Thursday, October 3, 2013

 Update:  October 3, 2013 (See below):  A recent photo of Comet ISON:  - What do you think?

-----------------------

January 31, 2013:

Okay, I'm in need of some interpretation here.  Can anyone help out with what this might signify, symbolize?

This morning I dreamed of the Egyptian God Horus.  I am familiar with this Egyptian God.

In the dream I saw his eye (see below- but I'm still uncertain if this is considered his Left eye or is this his Right?) and behind it a long tail with what appeared to be made up of a myriad of stars.

The tail gently curved around and reminded me of a Scorpion's tail (that's the first thought I had) as I perceived it had the ability to "whip" around, if it wanted to.  

Could this possibly be connected, in some way, to the Constellation Scorpius?

I viewed this image from the front porch of my house and was excitedly running back and forth in bare feet, trying to keep sight of it because it was being obscured by trees.

At the time I was unsure if it was traveling or if it was fixed.  I'd have to say now, after thinking more on this, that it appeared to be travelling and that's the reason I was running back and forth to try and keep up with it (not lose sight of it).

From the direction of my house this image/object appeared to be travelling downward toward the west .    

Another thought that came to mind was that this possibly signified a comet of some kind.  

It was not menacing in any way.  Just a beautiful sight especially with the long tail that curved gently around and upward.


---
soule:  I did receive some information from several sources:  the first one was this symbol indicated "an opening up to a higher consciousness."

The second source indicated that dreams are personal and can be very profound in nature; it would be difficult to really pin down what this particular dream meant but suggested I consult a dream interpreter.

the third source was:
http://www.crystalinks.com/eye.html

This site offered the most informative and revealing information, yet.

Thanks to all of you.


No comments: