Saturday, October 13, 2012

Home is Calling

Saturday, October 13, 2012

I've been thinking a lot about Japan lately.  The feelings have been washing over me for months.  I don't know why.  These feelings I have about this small country haven't been clarified for me as yet.    Maybe they never will be but that doesn't stop them from coming.

Japan...I have a deep connection with you and I'm not even Japanese.

Part Native American so maybe, somehow, there's a genetic connection as Native Americans are  thought to be of Asian extraction.

There is something going on with Japan and being an Empath I can sense this beautiful and haunting energy but just cannot put my finger directly on exactly why I am feeling it so strongly.

I have no clue as to why I am being inundated with feelings of sadness, despair and loss, of wanting to return to a place I have never visited in this lifetime, but maybe I was there, in another lifetime, a long time ago.  

Japan is an extraordinarily beautiful country with rolling hills, steep mountains, deep forests, cascading waterfalls, bubbling hot springs, endless beauty.

There is a special sacredness that comes through in paintings, the mountains and valleys, in the people.

The cities and towns teem with a vibrant and bristling, bustling effervescence and a positive energy that permeates the very air you breathe.

My respect for the people of Japan runs very deep.  

I'm only publishing this because I want what I am feeling about this extraordinary, tiny country to be out in the open.

There is something going on with Japan and I'm unsure just exactly what it is.

I'm unsure if I'm picking up on some of those who perished March 11, 2011.

Maybe by continuing to meditate on these feelings the entity or presence will make itself known.  I am looking forward to some answers.  

And I am glad I am putting my feelings to print and out in the open for all to read.


No comments: