Friday, December 31, 2010

Let It Be So


To all those who inspired me; to all those whose patience I have tried; to all those whom I have wronged; to those I have neglected; to all those who have lost faith in me; to all those whom I have faith in; to all those individuals who have come and gone in my life -- who have taught me so much - have touched me so deeply; have pushed me hard to look "within"; challenged me, encouraged me and taught me it's okay to cry, it's okay to show weakness, it's okay to look stupid, it's okay to make mistakes, it's okay JUST TO BE ME. I ask your forgiveness and offer a humble thank you. To those people who have that special twinkle in their eyes and a zest for life; to those who have hit rock bottom and are now at the lowest point in their lives--my prayers are with you; to the addicts and the afflicted I wish for you the true realization of your problem(s), and the courage and strength to address them. And to my wonderful partner and husband who has stuck by me all these years (boy, what a job he's had); to my grandchildren who have brought so much joy into my life; to my sons who still have a long way to go along with the author of this post; and to a Rabbi who profoundly changed my life, again a humble thank you. And to all of my fellow human beings who inhabit this beautiful Planet, I wish You All Peace. Peace in Your Homes, Peace in your Countries, Peace in Your Hearts, and Peace in Your Souls. And maybe, G-d willing, very soon, World Peace. Not just words, but a reality. Let it begin now with each one of us so that soon there will be true everlasting Peace in Our World. Happy New Year 2011.

No comments: